Sunday, November 18, 2007

BAILEY! BAILEY! BAILEY!

Hi there! Sorry I havent writen lately, but I've been a very busy puppy. The big news is that Alan's Aunt Ann has arrived for the winter season with her new puppy Bailey (read: My NEW playmate and classmate!)

I haven't figured out my new digital camera, but Alan promises to upload a pic of Bailey (or better yet Bailey and me) on the blog soon.

Alan did an AWFUL thing and left me for some stupid biz trip to New York City and Las Vegas...and NO, I didn't even get a STUPID T-SHIRT as a souvenir!

Michael has been my 'caretaker' therefore for over a week, and I think I pooped him out. We have been playing games, going to class, and just overall having a great time...but I missed Alan and I was happy the kid finally came home...abeit with a case of Jet Lag. But that's another story. But granted Alan has been doing more sleeping than I have the last two days!

Bailey is named so because his coat is somewhat the color of Bailey's Irish Creme...whatever that is! Ann says he is a mutt but Bailey told me he is a Maltipoo. (I tend to believe Bailey on this one).

Bailey is a bit bigger and older than I am, but we have lots of fun (ok...I think I have more fun with Bailey than he has with me, but we ARE GREAT PALS). And I've only known Bailey a few days. (I sort of am attracted to everyone...but that's another story!).

Weather has been nice but a bit chilly late at night and early morning. Last night I got to cuddle in bed outside my crate with the big dogs. WOOF!

I hope to learn my digital camera soon. Until then, its up to Alan to feed the pix to my blog!

luv and woofs! BB (Buster Benjamin)

No comments: