Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Musings while in lock up...


First, let me say this...I like my crate. It is not a prison as some would like to describe it. It's a nice place to chill out for a little while, and a fave for sleeping in.

But sometimes, I want to make an impression on this two dudes I'm living with. Something like, 'aren't I so cute you have to get me out of here?' That's the mood I was in when Alan took this photo of me in my crate with my yellow bear. This was not a 'posed' shot. (At least Alan didn't pose it). I get to play with some of my fave toys when I'm in my crate, and this day I just felt like showing off yellow bear...Isn't he (and me) sooo cute? I thought the grated door adds a nice effect, don't you? Alan often times just leaves the door open so he can reach in and give me a pat on my head or let me sniff his hand so he let's me know he's never too far away in the middle of the night.


Oh, by the way, here's a pix of me and Michael battling over a piece of paper. (He won). Seems that Michael helps Alan with his expense reports (whatever that is) and I was just trying to help (sort of).

I kant reed to well but I thought I made out somthin like Mariot on this piece of paper.

So, I have to apologize for not writin mor often, but the life of a puppy is full of lots of work...wake up, pee, poop, eat, play, sleep, pee, poop, play, sleep....you get the idea. I'm starting to learn my way around the neighborhood too, as Michael and Alan take me to diffrent parks to pee in, I mean, play in.


Here's a pix of me in a park, you don't expect me to remember which one, do you? I'm only 15 weeks old, for goodness sake!
I don't think Alan zoomed in enough, but I think I'm chasing a leaf...a BIG leaf!
Michael thinks I might like learning agility courses when I'm older. I saw some of the equipment last Saturday at my first day of group kindergarten. I met a nice daschund named Mike (not Michael, like my owner...but similar, you know). Most of the other dogs were bigger than Mike and me, but after I got used to seeing so many dogs, I introduced myself to the more frendilier ones. I had the most fun running through the fabric tunnel. It got LONGER and LONGER each time. (I think Cissy had somethin to do with it). Cissy is my teacher. She comes to my house once a week or so to play with me and teach this dog some new tricks (for treats)...but that's another story called Halloween which we skipped this year caus I was too young to go trick or treating. So I showed off all the stuff Cissy had already showed me at home to the other older dogs. Sit, down, come, you know...the basics. Everyone seemed to be very impressed that I already new my name...come on' that's so BASIC!
Well, I'm gettin tired of typing...my paws have trubl reaching some of the keys...I'll sign off for now...
Luv, BB























No comments: