Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sleeping with the Angel

Yes, the 'angel' is the one on the right! Michael snapped this shot of me and the little angel this morning. That's us on the loveseat in the living room this morning. Early morning!

Seems BB didn't want to come out of his crate when Michael was following his normal 'routine' at 2:30 am. Seems BB does his business when Michael does his. (Not exactly at the same time and not exactly at the same place, thank goodness!) But not this morning.

Buster wanted to stay in his crate. That got Michael a tad worried. So I woke up and it got me worried too. Why wouldn't the wee little one come out of his crate at 2:30 am? Michael was convinced that BB has some business I used to call 'visiting Mrs. Murphy' when I was little. A few minutes of coaxing and the little guy stretched his legs out of his crate and walked out. Michael was right about needing to do 'something' but by that time, everyone (except Michael) wanted to go back to sleep. BB and I never made it out of the living room, and when I got up this morning, Michael greeted me with these two 'splendid' photos of BB and I cutting the zzzz's. I've heard of a lap dog, but a neck dog?




Alan, asleep with the 'angel'

1 comment:

eek said...

Alan, those pictures are adorable. We find both our cavaliers, Betsy and Daisy, have a tendency to prefer sleeping as close to our heads whenever possible. In fact, when Daisy wakes up in the morning she will often lay her long droopy ears over my face and lay her chin right over my mouth; practically suffocating me. When we first got Betsy a month ago, she would sleep right on the pillow between Chris' and my head. Our 1 y.o. Betsy now sleeps in her crate because she had a habit of getting up at 2 or 3 a.m. going down the stairs to the floor, peeing and pooping on the bedroom floor then coming back up to sleep for the remainder of the night. We're hoping after a month or two in the crate she'll get in the habit of holding till morning.
Ed
crazyforcavaliers.blogspot.com