Friday, October 19, 2007

Adventures in Florida...

Whew! I haven't writtin this week caus I've been a really busy puppy! Grammie Martie gave me a bath and packed me up in my new Sherpa bag and drove me down to Carolina's BBQ in Glouster Point to meet Alan and Michael on Thursday. My mom Bebe came with us and we said goodbye and I got a bit frightened. Then Michael and Alan let me spend some more time with Mommie and I got better. They promised me that I could visit Martie and Mommy when they come to Florida at the end of the year. So it was more of a 'till I see you again' instead of a goodbye...that made me feel better.

Soon I was in an airport where there were alot of loud announcements...rather annoying. I got out of my Sherpa to go through the metal detector and I got alot of attention. Which is ok. Alan and Michael got me place in Business Class, so we got to board early and I got plenty of room under the seats.

I had my face pressed against the mesh for alittle while looking at these guys with my 'what's up?' look. But I decided I was tired and rolled over and took a long nap. Next thing I remember was getting into a new car and snuggling with Alan. We only took a short ride, and I got to play outside until it started to rain. We hung out a while longer, and back into the car we went.

We stopped once or twice (can't understand why) but we made it to my new house and it was all very new to me. I guess the excitedment got the best of me cause I piddled in the kitchen. That was before I knew about my potty outside with some nice grass. Since then I know that's where I go. I'm not so sure I like the patio door that much, I've asked my people to put something by it to make it easier to get over the metal lip.

Today I got another car ride and when to a place call PetSmart. I got to shop (not sure what that means) but there were lots of new smells and alot of people to meet. I met a little girl, a little boy, a couple of employees, and some nice shoppers. It was alot of fun. I got a treat from the cashier.

Oh! I forgot to tell you about the beach trip this morning. Michael showed me the ocean and I got my feet in some sticky stuff called sand. I'd rather have Michael hold me for now. I met another dog on the beach. His name is Brutus and he is another Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. But he has more colors than me. He likes the water. I'm not sure yet. Brutus lives with Maxine in the condo down the beach. Its nice to know there is another Cavalier in the neighborhood. Fran came to meet me at the beach too, and she is really sweet. She said I would meet her dog Tizzy soon.

I'm confused about time still. I like taking my naps. I nap in my den (a nice dark place filled with treats and toys), on Alan's lap or tummy, or on Michael's feet. I like to support my head on something warm.

I'm tired of writing but I will rite mor suun. promise. My appetite is a bit 'light' cause Ive been getting treats alot....but I am getting used to this place quickly. I'm getting lots of love and Ive been giving lots of kisses. Puckers you out. I sleep in my den at night and can see my people caus I must be on a chair or sumthing. I feel safe.

Playtime is fun, but I like to just hang with my people just as much.

luv, BB

PS Alan says my ears have handsome curls and look like my Dad, Macnab.

No comments: