Friday, October 26, 2007

School daze

Yesterday my new teacher paid me a house visit. Her name is Cissy and she was very nice. She had lots and lots of treats. She taught Alan and Michael how to give them to me just for putting my little doggy butt down on the floor. That would make them all happy and they'd make a big fuss over me.

Cissy made a clicking noise whenever I made her happy. Sounded kind of like one of those bugs I tried to eat in the park a couple days ago. After she left, Alan and Michael started clicking too. I put my rear-end down and they click and say something, I'm not sure what it is yet, but it's the same thing over and over. Then they give me some kibble.

After I do that a few times they start wanting me to lie down on the floor with my paws out in front before they'll click again. Humans have such short attention spans.

Later I heard Alan and Michael talking about taking me out to visit Cissy someplace where she teaches other dogs too and we can have recess and all run around together like I used to do with my sisters and cousins before I came to live here. I like to run.

I think I'll go now and see if my humans still remember how to give me kibble if I sit my rear down ... maybe that's what they're saying, "sit." It's so easy to make these humans happy, but I don't want to spoil them too much.

2 comments:

eek said...

Love the blog and Buster is adorable. My hubby Chris and I have 2 Cavaliers. We just got our 2nd, a Blenheim, a month ago. We also have a blog, please check it out at www.crazyforcavaliers.blogspot.com
As an aside, my brother and his wife live in Vero Beach.
Ed

Anonymous said...

Humans are nuts. Don't worry Buster, you'll eventually figure them out. Hope you like your new home. Looks like it's full of love!