Sunday, October 7, 2007

Welcome to my blog


Hello. My name is Milhaven Buster Benjamin Macnab.
This is my Blog. If you want to see my web site, please visit me at www.busterbenjaminmacnab.com
I'm waiting to for my move to Florida. Right now I'm still staying with Martie and Stan Parris at their home in VA. My new owners Michael and Alan came to visit on Thursday, October 4th and decided "we were a match." Now I'm just waiting on them to get their place on North Hutchinson Island, FL 'puppy proofed' so I can get on a plane and fly away to my new home.
Things in VA are very nice, but sort of hectic with all the other dogs around. I know I will miss my mom, Bebe, but I think it will be nice to be the 'top dog' at my new condo in FL. I hear that I will be living near the ocean and beach. I hope I like the ocean. I've never been, you know.

No comments: